NEET-SS 2018 exam scheme as published on National Board of Examinations website (Announcement dated 19th April 2018):
- Single day computer based test in the First week of July 2018.
- Candidate can choose only a maximum of two eligible superspeciality courses.
- 40% of questions will be from the broad speciality and 60% from the superspecialty (Parts A and B).
- If number of seats in a superspeciality is low, it may be clubbed with other super specialities with less seats and the 60% questions chosen accordingly, at PG exit level. Specialities are clubbed in such a way that each group has only one feeder broad speciality. The list of clubbed specialities are available online.
- Part A will have 40 questions over 40 min and Part B 60 questions over 60 min.
- A total of 45 super specialities are available.
- When there are more than one feeder broad specialities, Part A will have questions from all of them – e.g. For DM Cardiology, questions from General Medicine, Pediatrics and Respiratory Medicine.
- Part B will have questions from clinical practice and basic science as applicable to the concerned super speciality.
- Information bulletin for NEET-SS 2018 will be notified shortly. Candidates are advised to read the bulletin thoroughly once it is notified!