Deep T inversion
First few conditions which come to our mind when we see deep T wave inversions are:
- Coronary artery disease
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Post cardiac arrest state
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy
Other conditions in which deep T wave inversion have been reported are:
- Nonischemic cardiomyopathy 
- After cardioversion 
- Acute pulmonary embolism 
- Acute pulmonary edema 
- Ambhore A, Teo SG, Poh KK. Diabetes mellitus and heart disease. Singapore Med J. 2013 Jul;54(7):370-5; quiz 376.
- Sovari AA, Farokhi F. When the heart remembers. Am J Emerg Med. 2007 Sep;25(7):831-3.
- Punukollu G, Gowda RM, Khan IA, Wilbur SL, Vasavada BC, Sacchi TJ. QT interval prolongation with global T-wave inversion: a novel ECG finding in acute pulmonary embolism. Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2004 Jan;9(1):94-8.
- Littmann L. Large T wave inversion and QT prolongation associated with pulmonary edema: a report of nine cases. J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999 Oct;34(4):1106-10.